Keeping a coat of wax on your car’s paint is the best way to keep it looking good, but more importantly, it helps protect from water and sun damage. Maintaining your car with a wax from the start will save you time and money later. The best way to maintain your cars paint is to set up a wax schedule to follow:
Hand Wax Your Car Two Times A Year
- At Bulldog Car Wash, we use a MAGUIRE’S BRAND HAND WAX that will last on a well-kept paint job about 4-6 months depending on how your car is stored.
- We also have a hand wax where we use a SYNTHETIC PAINT SEALANT, which will last about 8-10 months depending on how your car is stored.
- The best times during the year to put wax on your car is before the cold sets in for winter, and before the heat sets in for summer.
Use Express Waxes Between Wax Jobs
- When you get your car washed in between wax jobs, it is still important to apply some kind of express wax to help maintain the coat of hand wax on your car.
- We have many types of express waxes to choose from depending on how many times you want to wash your car.
Super Express Wax:
This wax comes with our Exterior supreme and Bulldog’s Best and is good for people that wash their cars on a monthly basis.
This wax is included in our Shine-and-Protect wash, as well as our Interior Supreme. This Wax is good for customers that get their car washed on a bi-weekly basis.
Rain-X Whole Car Protectant:
The newest of our wax collection, this wax not only helps protect your paint, but also will cause the water to bead up when it rains. This wax lasts up to 30 days and can be added to any wash for only $3!